Sterling .925 Silver 316 G. Fruit Bowl Edwardian 1913 London Charles Engelhard
Manufacturer - Charles Engelhard
Year of Production - 1913 / Edwardian era
Country of Manufacture - United Kingdom
City of Manufacture - London
Silver standard - Sterling (.925)
Weight - 316 Grams
C E - Charles Engelhard
Lion Passant - Sterling 925 silver
Leopard head - London
S - 1913
Detailed Condition - This bowl is in excellent condition commensurate with age. Very minor age related surface marks. No scratches, dings or damage to the bowl.
Height 16 cm / 6,3 Inch
Diameter 11 cm / 4,3 Inch
Payments can be made using PayPal, Credit Card or Cash On Collection
- We ship this item in a professionally packed manner.
- We provide tracking number for the shipping.
- If wish to arrange the pick up of the item here in Malta, please let us know and we will organice it.
- Any custom duties requested by the buyer´s country are to be paid by the buyer.
- If you have any special delivery or shipping requirements we are happy to help.